Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
- We are taking all necessary precautions to keep our staff and patients safe against COVID-19 during these challenging times.
- We are screening all patients over the phone and upon entering our office.
- All patients are required to wash their hands upon entering the office.
- We have altered our schedule, such that, patients are scheduled adequately and should not find themselves needing to sit in our waiting rooms with other patients.
- All clinical staff wear gloves for patient contact and change them in between patients.
- Staff is disinfecting equipment and all areas of the office in between patients.
- For those who prefer, or are required, to stay home, we are available for virtual consultations!