J. Anthony Stephens, M.D.
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon/Owner at Stephens Plastic Surgery & Co-Owner of Skincare Aesthetics of Baton Rouge
Dr. J. Anthony Stephens was born and raised in Baton Rouge, LA. He graduated from Louisiana State University Medical School in New Orleans, LA in 1991. He began his path to plastic surgery in 1991 at the Charity Hospital in New Orleans, LA then performed his Plastic Surgery Fellowship from 1996 to 1998. In July of 1998, he opened his private plastic surgery practice in Baton Rouge, LA.
Dr. Stephens is most passionate about ensuring his patients are educated about plastic surgery, aesthetics, and why they may or may not be good candidates for certain procedures. Stephens prides himself on under-promising, over-delivering, and providing each patient with the best all-around experience, including the consultation, the surgery, and post-operative care.
Dr. Stephens and his wife, Karen Stephens, reside in Baton Rouge, LA. He is the proud father of Ryan Stephens, Patrick Stephens, and Kelly Clare Stephens and is a generalized thrill-seeker. He loves to fly his WWII Stearman airplane, ski, play golf, and be out on the water in his spare time.
- Associate Professor of Surgery with LSU and Tulane
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Woman’s Hospital
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Member, Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
- Member, Louisiana Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Past President, Louisiana Society of Plastic Surgeons